NStyle is a Destination Eyelash Extensions Salon in Montreal
Look and feel your best with high quality lash extensions. NStyle is Montreal’s top salon for eyelash extensions. We create the perfect lash illusion for your eye shape. Conveniently located in downtown Montreal, NStyle is committed to giving you the lashes you’ve always wanted. Our eyelash extension technicians are experienced and professional. Our goal is to have you walking out the door looking amazing, feeling confident, and ready to take on the world with your beautiful new lash extensions. While you’re browsing our lash extensions menu, we would like to check it out our waxing services.
NEW! Elleebana Eyelash Lift
What is Lash Lift?
Lash Lift is a technique that is used to improve the client’s beauty by raising the lashes. This technique primarily functions to open the eye by bending the lashes from the root. Although a non-invasive and natural care procedure, clients are guaranteed to spot a distinguished appearance in the aftermath of the procedure.
We have a team of experienced specialists who carry out this procedure using a silicone patch, making sure that the eyelashes in itself are not attacked, while its lightness is preserved.
What’s more, is that the Elleenana Eyelash Lift is perfect for everyone and all types of lashes. The result is an intense and enlarged lash that will complement your looks while darkening and thickening your lashes without a need for mascara.
Learn more about NStyle eyelash lift
Lash Extensions -NStyle Natural Application
Classic Eyelash Extensions (Full Set)
Hybrid Eyelash Extensions (Full Set)
Volume Eyelash Extensions 3D (Full Set)
Refill (30 min) - Starts at $55
- $55 (30 min) – 3 weeks maximum after last treatment date.
- $75 (45min) – more than 3 weeks after last treatment.
Extras: $10 for Mink Lashes (Optional) Since synthetic lashes are applied directly to your natural ones, they will grow and fall out over time. The growth cycle of natural lashes is between 45 and 90 days. In order to maintain the initial look, we recommend refills every 3 weeks.
Volume / Hybrid Lash Extensions refill (3D) - Starts at $75
- $75 (45 min) – 3 weeks maximum after last treatment date.
- $95 (60 min) – 3 to 5 weeks maximum after last treatment date.
- Additional charges apply after more than 3 weeks
Since synthetic lashes are applied directly to your natural ones, they will grow and fall out over time. The growth cycle of natural lashes is between 45 and 90 days. In order to maintain the initial look, we recommend refills every 3 weeks.
Eyelash Removal (20 min) - $25
Lash Extensions Aftercare Tips
• Avoid getting lash extensions Montreal wet in the first 24 hours after it has been applied.
• Stay away from steam rooms, showers, gyms, and facials within the first 24 hours after the lash has been applied.
• If you love your lashes, it is recommended that you wash it daily with an oil-free cleanser to remove makeup, oils, and also to prevent bacteria build-up.
• Brush your lashes daily to promote beauty, however, it is recommended that you avoid brushing the lashes when wet or after you have engaged in a sweaty exercise. If you must, gently dab on the area around the eyelash with a lint-free cloth before brushing it.
• Avoid the application of mascara on your lash extension. This can over time affect the beauty of the eyelash and bring it in contact with more moisture than it requires to stay glued.
• When cleaning the face with a lash in place, it is recommended that you make use of oil-free products as this contributes to the longevity of your lashes.
• Enhance beauty by sleeping on your back to avoid crushing or damaging the area. It is also recommended that you change your pillowcase as often as possible to avoid the build-up of bacteria.
• When dealing with heat or heated materials, be careful to avoid burning or melting the lash extension. When cooking, allow the steam escape from the oven or pot first before reaching in to avoid moisture build-up.
• Exercise care when spraying facial or hair products. If you must, be sure to cover the lashes with one hand to protect them. Also, remember to wash off your hands after this to prevent bringing it in contact with the lashes.
• The retention-bond applied on the lashes can also be affected by allergy season, crying, and some medications, including eye drops.
• If you must rub your eyes, make sure that it is done gently. Rubbing the eyes violently can cause damage to the lashes. Avoid playing with, picking, or pulling of the lashes.
Test it once and you will not be able to do without.
Located in the heart of Montreal downtown, NStyle is one of the best eyelash extensions salons in Montreal. McGill Metro is the closest station to us. Our salon is also connected to the Montreal underground.
NStyle Cancelation Policy
One-Day Notice is required to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
50% cancelation fee applies in case of last minute cancelation
100% of appointment value must be paid in case of NO-SHOW